How do I change my computer login password?
Modified on: Mon, Aug 18, 2014 at 5:14 PM
Passwords can only be changed while using a school owned computer located on campus. Please note that this procedure will affect both your email password and your computer login password.
- While holding down the Ctrl and Alt key on your keyboard, press the Delete key.
- Click on the "Change Password" button.
- Enter your current password in the "Old password" box
- Enter your new password in the "New password" box
- Retype your new password in the "Confirm password" box
- Press the Enter key on your keyboard or click the button.
New passwords that do not meet security requirements will be rejected. Passwords must:
- Be at least eight characters
- Contain at least one letter
- Contain at least one number
- Contain at least one symbol
- Cannot contain your first or last name
- Cannot contain the word "Password"
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.